Monday, April 9, 2012

I'm So Not Cool

I don't know how many of you remember Savage Garden. I didn't remember Savage Garden, really. I used to listen to them with my BFFL (except not really for L because I haven't seen her since High School graduation...whatever) in her bedroom forEVER. And we were really, really offended by the song "Universe" because they said something about being naked. I should probably google it so you can read how offensive and terrible it was. Whatever. Moving on.
I was in one of those weird nostalgic moods a couple of days ago and for some reason I thought, you know what is a good idea, self? To listen to Savage Garden real loud. And dance. So that's what I did.

If I was on My Strange Addiction, that would be my opening monologue, then there would be a video of me watching Savage Garden music videos and doing literally nothing else. Except maybe eating chips and buying Savage Garden merch, and maybe dying and cutting my hair to look like the lead singer. Idk. Things to think about.

For those of you that don't know, this is Savage Garden:



...Oh. The line was "imagine that our clothes are on the floor." SCANDALOUS. STOP IT, SAVAGE GARDEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment