Saturday, April 20, 2013

An anecdote that perfectly sums up my baby sister and why I love her so much

Today I had to work for seven hours, which is not that bad, except I was on dish duty, which IS that bad, because dishes take about 10000 years where I work, and you have to stop and help customers get meat every five seconds.  It was a busy work day.  Then I came home and remembered my poetry portfolio is due on Wednesday, so tomorrow will be a long revision day.  In the midst of this madness, I decided it would be a good idea to eat ice cream...in the bathtub.


Like this but only with ice cream instead of a cupcake and no second girl in there with me.

After eating a lot of ice cream, I snap chatted a picture of the ice cream box on the rim of the tub with the caption "I'm a lard" to my baby sister, Eryn.

Eryn sent back a picture of herself looking concerned with the caption "Chloe...."

Thinking, of course, that she was disappointed, I sent back "don't judge me!!"

Eryn replied "I judge you for judging yourself."

That is why she is the best baby sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment