Tuesday, June 28, 2011

43 Things

I don't know if any of you have ever been on the website 43things.com, but when I was in high school I found it to be pretty legit. I completely forgot about it until today when I got an email from the website asking me if I had been on Broadway yet, to which I replied "no" (not literally, just in my head) and then I proceeded to feel like I had not accomplished much in my 20 years on this planet.
So finally I finished with being sad (this did not take long) and I got back on my old 43things account to see what else I had not accomplished (and what I had). It was pretty funny to see the things that I wanted to do in high school...
Here's a list of the things I'd accomplished on my list (you can switch things out or add things once you accomplish something on your list)
1. Be certified in CPR
2. Make my own clothing
3. Audition for American Idol
4. Meet William Beckett
5. Get a cell phone (sad)
6. Get my lip pierced (stupid)
7. Step out of my comfort zone
8. Take voice lessons
9. Learn to snowboard
10. Meet The Hush Sound
11. Be in a band
12. Meet Tysen Ritter

So yeah... obviously my priorities have changed around a little bit since I was 15 and really into the bands put out by Fueled by Ramen.

Some things that I have not accomplished yet:

1. Bunjee jump
2. Learn to play drums
3. Write a novel
4. Stop procrastinating (hahaha)
5. See the Northern Lights
6. Learn to tango
7. Go white water rafting
8. Learn to surf
9. Write a screenplay
10. Speak French fluently

I will keep you, my non existant readers, posted on the status of these items, as well as any new items. How exciting is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment