Monday, February 11, 2013

A post about my sisters, because they made me laugh today.

So a while back, I asked my sisters to answer a few questions so that I could base characters off of them in my upcoming mega-successful fantasy novel because of course I would do that.  Avert your judgmental gaze.

Anyway, one of the questions I asked was "name your top 5 favorite things, period."  They could name any five people, places, foods, whatever.  Here are their lists.

Sister 1:

1. Sleeping
2. Eating
3. Reading
4. Drawing
5. Teddy Roosevelt


Sister 2:

1. Napping
2. Eating
3. Cats
4. Drawing
5. Learning/books


First of all, I love that both of them put sleeping and eating as the top 2 things they love most.  That is appropriate because they are related to me, and those are the only 2 things I do with my life.  I just love where it deviates....cats and Teddy Roosevelt.

For reference, my sisters look like this:

Cats


Teddy (the one in the sparkly shirt)

So they are both very pretty.. they are just also very strange.  I like them.


No comments:

Post a Comment