Thursday, February 7, 2013

As I am clearly NEVER GOING TO SLEEP

So guys, I don't want to self-diagnose...myself...with anything, but I think I have insomnia?  Because I literally CANNOT AND WILL NOT FALL ASLEEP BEFORE 3:00 EVERRRR.

For real.  I'll be reallllly tired, and I'll get into my cozy bed with my cozy space heater and think to myself "I need to clean my room...I will do that tomorrow" (and subsequently not do it tomorrow, but that is jumping forward in time.)  Anyway, then suddenly I will NEED TO WATCH SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH or get on Facebook, even though Facebook is a colossal waste of my time and probably half of the reason I never get anything done, and Harvey and Sabrina hardly ever kiss, so what is the point of doing either of those things, I ask you?  The answer being, of course, that there is no point.  Thank you for reminding me, imaginary readers.

Anyway, I just wanted to post this mini blog to let you and all my other millions of followers (I know this statement contradicts my previous statement that no one reads my blog, because clearly everyone ever in the history of the world reads my blog, duh) that I am back in the blogging game after a long hiatus.  Huzzah!  It's ok, you can all stop crying now.  I'm back for good.  Probably.

Also everyone celebrate cause Fall Out Boy is back together or something?  Clearly that is the greatest news, am I right guys?

So lots of good things happening today.

1 comment: