Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Conspiracy?

I can already tell this post is going to make no sense.

I'm supposed to get up tomorrow bright n early (7:30) to go to the library and look in special collections to make sure I have my two minute presentation right for my 9:30 class.  I know, that sounds like overkill, but this professor is writing one of my letters of recommendation, so I have to be awesome at errything, which is hard to do when you are me and you'd rather die than be up and learning at 9:30.

Anyway, instead of going to bed right now, I used sleepyti.me, which is a sleep calculator, and it told me I didn't have to be falling asleep until 3 for maximum efficiency in sleep cycles, SO I AM STILL UP AND BLOGGING TO YOUUUUUU.

So I dunno if this happens to you, but it happens to me ALL THE TIME and I think it's a conspiracy of some kind concocted by the universe and/or by tiny devious aliens that we can't see with the naked eye because they have...invisible spaceships.

When I wear a lot of eye makeup, after 10 PM it starts migrating towards the center of my eye like it's the Land Before Time 17 or whatever...or Ice Age 4.  Something where dinosaurs and other things like mammoths have to migrate somewhere.  And then, no matter what color the makeup was, it will turn very, very black and greasy, like it was mixed with vaseline.

So now I wonder, did the makeup perish?  Is eyeshadow alive but for only 1 day like a house fly or something, and then it dies and turns into black goop?  I don't understand.

On that note, why do the tiny invisible spaceship aliens come to earth for the express purpose of making me look like a crack whore after 10 PM?  Do they not know how infrequently I see people that late?  Do they not know that I typically wash my face clear of makeup around then, thus making their plan totally totally stupid?  I don't think they know, so I hope that all the pageviews I'm seeing are from these aliens because they are totes into blogs, and they're like oh, PSA, maybe we shouldn't do that any more!  Thanks Mighty Over-Mistress Chloe!

That's all I wanted to say to you right now, the Internet.  I think when I read this tomorrow I am going to be perplexed.

No comments:

Post a Comment