Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

If I took this holiday seriously I would go to Ireland with my longtime boyfriend and propose to him in an effort to be romantic that would come off as sad instead.

Actually, that's a lie, I would never, ever do that. And I do a lot of things that you should probably never, ever do (see post on geocaching)

So anyway, because it's Leap Day, I feel like I should be doing something special, ya know, since it's a once every four years type of thing, but instead, I am watching a gross amount of Parks and Rec. Seriously, I don't want to think about how many episodes of Parks and Rec I've watched today.

OH! I want to tell you guys about my couch.

My beautiful wonderful and lovely roommates Clare and Summer went to the DI while I was home visiting my parents because they do fun things when I'm gone on purpose (OK, maybe not.) Annnnd I guess they decided that it would be a great idea to buy the back seat of a car and use it as a couch. So now we have that in our living room annnd it's pretty comfy and I love it. Aside from being comfy and weird, the couch has a special Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants significance, in that we are all going to have to make out with someone on it before the end of the year.

Just kidding, that would be gross. But also funny. So I might be a little serious.

Anyways, have a lovely day, guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment