Thursday, February 9, 2012

Oscar Buzz!!!


Ok, guys. This is very serious. This movie might just top One For The Money, Think Like A Man, AND Snow White and the Huntsmen!! WHAT THE WHAT.

The movie is called The Lucky Ones, which is fitting, because it is based on the Nicholas Sparks book The Lucky Ones. I really, really wanted Nicholas Sparks to have written the script for this gem himself, but no such luck. Maybe when Nicholas Sparks' new book, The Best of Me (which I am assuming is titled The Best of Me because it is the best thing Nicholas Sparks has ever written) is made into a movie starring a former Disney star (male or female, I don't care) then he will finally do what the world has been demanding and write the screenplay.

Anyways, it is going to be so great. Like, the way that Zac Efron, who is supposedly an adult (you can't fool me, people in the movie that call him a "man" even though he still looks like he's 16, even with his strategic beard thing) seduces some lady who is a mom and looks 35, and then she gets mad at him for having a picture of her he found at war but then in the end she's like, "whatevs, I love you anyway." That's gonna be sosososogreat. Another thing I like is all of Zefron's way cool military tats. Like the one on his back that says something like "Live Like an Eagle" (I wasn't looking too closely during this part of the trailer)

Oh man, it's gonna be the bomb. Probably the bomb dot com, if I'm not getting ahead of myself. Someone please tell me this movie's exact release date.

Oh, sorry. Apparently, I have been calling it the Lucky ONES and it's actually just the Lucky ONE. Singular. So who is the lucky one??? Zefron or the lady? OHHH THE SUSPENSE CONTINUES TO BUILD.
Also, I would like to add when I googled this book/movie, the cover of The Best of Me came up, too. So maybe they are the same book? That would be clever of Nicholas Sparks, to write the same book twice and then just publish it under different titles. Oh wait, he would never do that.... right? (wrong)


No comments:

Post a Comment